Provide introductory training and a sound understanding in the theory and practice of basic stability that meets the needs of the marine and offshore industries and that complies with the IADC/NI guidelines for the training of Ballast Control Operators on Mobile Offshore Units, and IMO Resolution A1079(28) Recommendation on Training Personnel on Mobile Offshore Units.
- This course is aimed at personnel with no previous formal stability training. It complies with
the IMO requirement A1079(28) for the selection and training of Ballast Control Operators.
- This course is suitable for all MOU personnel involved in stability calculations, including self-
elevating platforms (Jack-Ups). Delegates will be required to pass a written examination
prior to the issue of a certificate.
- States of equilibrium
- Initial stability
- Longitudinal and transverse stability
This course is suited for personnel working on MODUs that require an Offshore Installation Manager Endorsement (OIM), a Barge supervisor Endorsement or the Ballast Control Operator Endorsement (BCO).
- Classroom lectures and exercises
- Final test (multiple answer test)
- Core Certificate for each attendee
- International flag certificate
Offshore Stability Training
The remaining days to start course
0 Has Sold