This course offers comprehensive training in all major aspects of OIM duties.
The person in charge should be well acquainted with the characteristics, capabilities and limitations of the MOU and should have a full knowledge of the organization and actions to take in an emergency and the need to conduct and keep records of emergency drills and training.
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to demonstrate an improved understanding of the
relevant OPITO standard, particularly in the areas of:
- Options on available resources
- Validation of data
- Public Address
- Use of Drawings
- Communication with Agencies
- Escape routes
- Shutdown facilities
- Plan and ensure safe ballasting and ballasting operations and accounting of changes in deck loads.
- Operational control of trim, stability and stress
- Maintain safety and security of MOU personnel and the operational condition
- of lifesaving, firefighting and other safety systems
- Be able to follow emergency and damage control plans and handle emergency situations
- Respond to emergencies
- Maintain MOU safe for transit, station keeping, mooring and dynamic positioning conditions
- Forecast weather and oceanographic conditions
- Plan and ensure safe transfer of personnel
- Plan and ensure safe loading, stowage, securing and handling of supplies, including dangerous goods
- Prevention of pollution
- Monitor and control safe working practices
- Monitor and control compliance with legislative requirements and measures to ensure safety of life at sea and the protection of the marine environment
This course is suited for
- Personnel who have command responsibility, including nominated deputies.
- This Competency course is required by offshore personnel to get promoted to higher ranks of next level and for the rank promotions.
- After doing the course the candidate can apply for Marine License Drilling rig key personnel.
- Classroom lectures and exercises
- Final test (multiple answer test)
- Core Certificate for each attendee
- International flag certificate
Offshore Installation Manager
The remaining days to start course
0 Has Sold