Maadi, Cairo – Egypt
1st Floor, 15 Road 256
From 08:00 am to 16:00 pm
CORE consulting services
Identifying deviations in Management Systems as per related international standards (ISO,OHSAS, etc.) in order to:
- Be capable of certifying client’s organization.
- Improve the Organization Management Performance.
- Study and evaluate the effectiveness of implementation of existing management systems and find the gaps with respect to recommendations of international standards and best international practices in management Systems
- Report the findings in terms of Strength and opportunities for improvement with recommended improvement framework.
- Prepare a roadmap through a systematic approach to overcome the gaps as observed in Gap Analysis phase
- Evaluation of the various SMS components is most effectively accomplished through the use of a gap analysis checklist
GAP Analysis for Management Systems
Create Management Systems
The management system is the way in which an organization manages the inter-related parts of its business in order to achieve its objectives. These objectives can relate to a number of different topics, including product or service quality, operational efficiency, environmental performance, health and safety in the workplace and many more.
- Efficient use of resources and improved financial performance,
- Improved risk management and protection of people and the environment, and
- Increased capability to deliver consistent and improved services and products, thereby increasing value to customers and all other stakeholders.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Ensuring continual improvement and being in compliance with the management system standards effectively.
An effective auditing program is one that objectively obtains and evaluates Performance evidence in order to:
- Determine if the management system is effectively implemented and delivering expected performance
- Assess whether the organization complies with the policy and standards established by management and applicable regulatory agencies
- communicate audit results to the organization valuable information so management are able to proactively manage performance.
- provide assurance that the existing management control framework ensures compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and policies