Teams may be portrayed as effective work groups whose effectiveness rests in the degree of motivation, co-ordination and purpose and whose synergy produces an energy and creativity which beyond them as individuals.
By the end of this course each attendee will be able to
- Identify the main obstacles to effective team working.
- Understand the nature of the team formation process.
- Understand the critical components required for a high performance team.
- Use these components to build a team that works effectively as a unit where synergy is evident.
- Explain the benefits of developing and maintaining effective team working.
- Characteristics of a Team
- Stages of Team Development
- Systematic Approach to Team Work
- High Performing Team
- Why Teams Fail
This course is designed to Managers, supervisors, team heads and team members
- Classroom lectures